Saturday, August 30, 2008

...........Somebody should try opening my brain up and see what's gotten inside lately @.@

I've been ESPECIALLY dumb for the past 3 days, tell me why. Yah, so i've been 'earning' loads of o_O stares from everybody around me. Like, WTH, what on earth are you thinking?!?! Emma, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT -.- (and that came from annia, so its probably not just lame insults i get everyday D:)


1) I can't walk straight
2) I stone alot
3) I say things without thinking
4) I have low levels of understanding
5) I say lame things (that's normal, though haha)



conclusion? I should sleep more, eat more proteins (fastfood probably makes you less clever), eat less sweets, do more maths, study more, read more books and at least try to act smart hahaha. (but acting smart is even dumber)


realised I'm not the only one today though, something damn funny happened HAHA.



(Y) who is free tomorrow (sunday, from 1:30 pm onwards) ???

No comments: